Saturday 14 January 2012

Week 2, Day 2

Sorry for the belated update! Things have been a little hectic.

W2D2 went off pretty well; I find it a huge help having an appropriate playlist while running and, after some fine tuning, I think I've nailed it. Lots of fast paced hard rock / metal and the odd big beat track. The minutes fly by.

I felt better in every way during this session. Don't get me wrong, I still found it challenging but my breathing stayed good and I had less of the right-sided weakness I was worrying over.

I've avoided the scales for a couple of days as we went to an 'all you can eat' buffet restaurant for a family member's birthday on Friday night and, inevitably, I ate too much! Didn't drink a great deal, though, so I feel like I have made huge progress in cutting down on the booze.

I'm due W2D3 today, so if I have time I'll post an update later. No promises though, I have a 3 year old with a stomach bug, so all bets are off! The little fella is so clingy I may well have him attached to me while hitting the elliptical!

1 comment:

  1. about to repeat W1D1.
    What headphones have you had luck with, that are comfy, cheap, and don't fall out?
    What bands?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete